Clover Kids Dentistry has put in place strict procedures to help ensure the safety of all the children we treat and the parents or guardians who bring them to Clover. We adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines in the ever-changing COVID environment, ensuring that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
When you visit our office, you will notice a number of changes made to heighten infection control procedures to ensure the safety of our patients, team and community:
- Temperature (infrared) will be taken of each patient, parent, and team member.
- Hand sanitizer provided for every patient and parent to use upon entry to the office.
- New Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by team members
- Installation of state-of-the-art air purifying units to absorb dental aerosols and contaminants
- Periodic office treatment with Hypochlorous acid as is done in hospitals for maximum disinfection
- Social distance is strictly observed in the waiting areas – please be diligent and respectful of the space of others.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
What we are asking of our patients and team members during this time:
- If you have had contact with anyone who has been ill, please stay home.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area or have not been self-quarantining, please stay home.
- If you feel “off” or have a fever, GI or respiratory issues (cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, cold sores, malaise), please stay home.
- If you have any high-risk people in your household, please stay home.
- If you feel well, and have been contacted to keep your visit, please wear a mask to the office. Upon arriving, we will ask your child to disinfect his/her hands.
- We ask that only one child is brought into the office at a time and that you remain in our waiting room or in your car during your child’s treatment.
This point in time reminds us that we’re all connected like never before. We’re called upon to be our best selves, with patience, understanding, and compassion. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office with any questions.
Dr. Betty Yip